Policy For Sellers
SELLERS AND LISTING POLICIES
A seller who wishes to sell products on bigshoptree will have to register on our website through the Sell on bigshoptree page by providing all the requisite information needed to complete the form. bigshoptree expects the users to enter true, authorized, legal and correct data ensuring that it is not misleading, fraudulent, false and otherwise illegal. bigshoptree reserves the right to suspend/terminate a seller’s account based if we discover that any aforesaid data or does not comply with the policies listed here under seller policies and in all such cases sellers will be liable for any loss, liability or consequences arising due to this. All sellers will be outlining specific policies pertaining to their own store such as shipping, delivery timelines, and returns. All store owners will be required to comply with bigshoptree disclaimer policies.
The Listed items of the sellers on the site must be kept in stock as displayed on the website and any items not available for immediate delivery must be removed from the listing. There can be multiple listings for different styles, but only single listing for different colours, sizes and based on resource availability you may list various customizations available for a certain product. The customization allows customer to request sellers for different customization within a listed product, which you may communicate to be feasible or not subject to the availability of resources for such a customization.
You agree to bigshoptree that you are solely responsible for the information and content shared on bigshoptree and it shall not be or contain any false, misleading, illegal, unauthorized, counterfeit, stolen goods, obscene, pornography, adult goods.
You must ensure that your products will not infringe any copyrights, trademark, and intellectual property rights of any other company or third party. You agree to bigshoptree that you will be solely responsible for any such infringement issues or its website, and bigshoptree does not hold any responsibility or liability in all circumstances where disputes may arise with third parties.
You shall be responsible for all the information provided in the description of the product on the website. All such information shall be correct and complete without any misleading content or attributes which you will later not be able to provide with the product at the time of order. You must not to use any unrelated brand names or publish any other websites, competitors, text or content about the products. If required bigshoptree will facilitate logistics, product photo shoot, and description content upon request by the seller subject to applicable charges put forth by bigshoptree from time to time.
bigshoptree reserves the right to end any listing without any notice at its discretion subject to the listing not complying with the policies of the company. You agree bigshoptree will not engage in any unfair practice by the sellers or any such practices that are forbidden under applicable laws, including but not restricted to the Consumer Protection Act, 1986.
bigshoptree provides facilities for buyers to write reviews, share reviews about product on the website as well as social networks. bigshoptree will not take any action against the buyer who writes the reviews based on the product which may result in causing loss of business and reputation to the seller. The seller cannot take legal action against the buyer for writing reviews based on the product.
bigshoptree is commited to deliver goods to buyers within a stipulated time period. You agree to bigshoptree that you will try best possible to uphold these timelines for delivery by shipping the products in stock as early as possible in order to avoid any delays in delivery. Typical time set across by bigshoptree is 5 days for shipping and 10 days for delivery. You agree to bigshoptree that the product will be shipped within 5 days of the product being bought, and should reach the buyer within 10 days of the order being placed. Further, in case of more than 2 delays in a month according to these timelines may lead to temporary de-activation of the store. Any uncontrollable delays by the courier companies would be excluded in consideration of delivery delays.
Re-activation of the store lies at the sole discretion of bigshoptree and/or its directors.
You agree to bigshoptree that utmost care would be taken during fulfillment of any order. This includes correct, non-damaged product shipped against any order. In case of more than two returns per month due to incorrect or damaged product being shipped, the shipping charges for both ways for all such return orders will be agreed to be borne entirely by the seller.
Following items are not allowed to be sold online at bigshoptree.com. Please note that merchants/sellers are responsible for any legal issues and other liabilities arising if you try and sell these items at bigshoptree.com. We will cancel the listing of prohibited and restricted items within 24 hours after we come to know about such occurrence.
• Adult Material (also see Mature Audiences)
• Alcohol (also see Wine)
• Animals and Wildlife Products - examples include live animals, mounted specimens, and ivory
• Beta Software
• Bootleg/Pirated Recordings
• Brand Name Misuse
• Catalogue and URL Sales
• Clothing (used/not new)
• Comparison Policy
• Compilation and Informational Media
• Contact Information
• Counterfeit Currency and Stamps
• Downloadable Media
• Electronic Surveillance Equipment
• Embargoed Goods and Prohibited Countries
• Event Tickets
• Firearms, Ammunition, Militaria, Weapons and Knives
• Fireworks, Explosives and Explosive Substances
• Games Software: Sony, Sega, and Nintendo
• Government IDs and Licenses
• Hazardous, Restricted, and Perishable Items
• Human Parts and Remains
• Importation of Goods - examples include CDs that were intended only for distribution in a certain country
• International Trading
• Items Encouraging Illegal Activity – examples include an eBook describing how to create methamphetamine
• Mature Audiences
• Medical Devices - examples include contact lenses, pacemakers, and surgical instruments
• Misleading Titles
• Mod Chips
• Movie Prints
• OEM Software
• Offensive Material - examples include ethnically or racially offensive material
• Police, Army, Navy and Air force Related Items
• Pre-Sale Listings
• Prohibited Services
• Promotional Items
• Real Estate
• Recordable Media
• Replica and Counterfeit Items
• Stocks and Other Securities
• Stolen Property
• Surveillance Equipment
• Weapons & Knives
• Wine (also see Alcohol)
Back to top
SHIPPING AND HANDLING/ COMMISSION STRUCTURE
Once A Product Is Sold bigshoptree Will Raise An Order Number And Send Order Confirmation To The Buyer And You.
- For the Seller-Manage Model, we charge 20% Commission. The commission is calculated on the sale price of the product of the Seller. Any direct or indirect discounts given by the Company will not be considered in the sale price. Shipping, packaging and handling is managed by Seller in Seller-Manage model.
- Packing Should be fine and should be Shipped By Reputated courier Sevices only i.e BLUEDART, FEDEX, ARAMEX, QUANTIUM.
- Shipping charges will be decided on each product By Seller only.
- For the Admin Manage Model, we charge 20% Commission but Shipping, packaging and handling is managed by Company in Admin Manage model.
- Shipping Charge On Actuals are: Upto 500gms = 70 RS Each Order. 500gms + more = 70+50 = 120 Rs Each order
- bigshoptree Will Then Pick The Products Along With The Invoice (In Buyer Name) From Your Warehouse And Bring It To Its Own Cross-Dock Facility.
- Extra Packaging Will Be Done To Make The Item Shipping Friendly. Item Will Then Be Shipped. The Order Will Be Considered Complete Once The Customer Confirms Receipt And Accepts The Order.
NOTE 1 : Cash On Delivery (COD) Orders will be taken care by bigshoptree only. Once Confirmation of shipment for Ready to ship from your side via email at email@example.com, pickup will be scheduled and You will receive the packing Label and manifest Via Email.Take 2 print outs of manifest (One for your records as pick up proof signed by the pick up person & second You need to give the pick up guy signed by you) & one print out of packing label & paste it on the packet. Our Logistic will collect the same. Assistance will be provided at Initals steps for the same.
NOTE 2 : For International Orders will be taken care by bigshoptree only. You need to ship those order Directly to Our Warehouse Address.
Appropriate Description in Listing: You shall be responsible for providing information relating to the items offered to be sold by you on the Website. You undertake that all such information at all times shall be accurate and complete in all respects. The listing description of the item must not be misleading in any manner whatsoever and must describe the actual condition of the item. You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of any items you propose to sell on the Website so as to mislead other Users in any manner. If the item description does not match the actual condition of the item, you agree to refund any amounts that you may have received from the buyer. You agree not to use misleading titles for listing and not provide misleading or inadequate information about the location of any listed item. If for any reason you are unable to deliver to any specific location, destination or country, you must clearly mention the same on the listing. You shall not use unrelated keywords, or brand names (even if such use does not lead to any intellectual property right violation), or text unrelated to the item on offer for sale in your listing.
You shall not provide any information such as a catalogue of your items in your listing or on the items or packaging thereof which will enable a buyer to contact you outside the Website to buy such item directly from you instead of buying it from the listing on the Website. You shall not solicit Users to send you payments by any method not approved or provided for on the Website by the Company.
Any image used in the listing must be of the actual item proposed to be sold on the listing and shall not copy images from other listings available on the Website. You cannot disclaim any liability including liability with respect to authenticity, merchantability of items that you offer to sell on the Website.
You shall not endorse any item other than that being listed by you anywhere in the Website. You agree not to provide any description in any listing made by you in any manner that suggests you are in any way connected to, or are representing or selling on behalf of a manufacturer or producer of the item unless you are the manufacturer or producer, or you have obtained a written permission or entered into an agreement with such manufacturer or producer under which you are entitled to represent as such.
- Rules for Dispatch: The seller (other than a seller availing the 'courier' services under bigshoptree Logistics) is required to Dispatch the items for every Transaction to the Buyer within  days from the Payment Confirmation or within such timelines as may be agreed upon between the buyer and seller through the Website to ensure that the items are Delivered within timely manner. You should Dispatch the item only after receiving the Payment Confirmation from the Company.
- You must use reputed postal/ courier service provider with good track record which provide tracking facility for shipped items.
- You shall Dispatch the items using only a delivery channel which provides appropriate ‘proof of dispatch’ & ‘proof of delivery’ documentation. Such proof of dispatch and proof of delivery documentation (PODs) relating to the Dispatch and Delivery should be maintained by you for period of  months from the date of the Dispatch. The PODs should be furnished to the Company on demand within the timeframe as notified from time to time.
- You agree that the Dispatch Details shall be true, correct and duly authorized and shall not be misleading, fraudulent, false, unauthorized or otherwise illegal and shall not contain any misrepresentation of facts.
- You shall send an invoice addressed to the Buyer for the Transaction Price together with the item at the time of Dispatch
Dispatch Details: The Seller shall provide the Dispatch Details on the Website within  days from the Payment Confirmation or within such timelines as may be agreed upon between the buyer and seller on the Website. If the Seller fails to enter the Dispatch Details in the Website within such prescribed time, the Company may in its sole discretion cancel the Transaction and refund the Transaction Price (if paid) to the Buyer.
In case of Transactions wherein the buyer has opted for Payment on Delivery payment method or the seller has availed of the 'courier' services under bigshoptree Logistics, the Logistics Partner would collect the item to be shipped from the Seller and the Company would be responsible for providing the Dispatch Details on the Website.
If the seller has opted for the 'courier' services under bigshoptree Logistics the seller will be bound by the terms of the Policy for bigshoptree Logistics (incorporated herein by reference) and the Logistics Partner and/or the Company shall be responsible for abiding by the terms and obligations of this provision including but limited to providing the Dispatch Details.
- Delivery: The time within which the seller or the Company (if the seller is availing bigshoptree Logistics services) is required to ensure Delivery of the items to the Buyer shall be calculated from the time the Seller enters the Dispatch Details on the Website i.e. within 10 days from entering the Dispatch Details for delivery within India and within 21 days from entering the Dispatch Details for delivery outside India or such other timeline as may have been agreed upon between the Buyer and Seller on the Website.
In case of Payment on Delivery Transactions, the Logistics Partner will Deliver the items and collect the Transaction Price and other charges (if any) within the stipulated time. It is the sole responsibility of the seller to ensure that the goods shipped are received by the buyer are in good condition and not damaged for any reason whatsoever, irrespective of whether the delivery is made by the Logistics Partner or seller has availed the services of bigshoptree Logistics.